Damian De Langeron – philanthropist and artist. Damian traveled and worked throughout Europe attaining a solid reputation among galleries and collectors for his stunning photography, films and abstract paintings. Since arriving in the US he has begun to generate the same enthusiastic response. His another relative linage – Edward Dmytryk, Oscar winner Producer.
The technical brilliance of his art work is outstanding; his captivating compositions are at the same time imaginative and theatrical. He has developed a uniqueness of style and an ‘edge’ that distinguishes his work from the art of all others. there is geniality to the choice of subject; it is profoundly emotive, sometimes amusing, sometimes distressing, sometimes bewildering, yet always stimulates an intense emotional response. His work is a combination of fantasy and the surreal which are expressed in innovative, sensually provocative and erotic images – in the purest of forms. Damian de Langeron-one of a kind artist. Through the candour of art images De Langeron lays his own emotions before the viewer. He hopes to infuse you with his own excitement and enjoyment and share with you the sensory experience of creation. We invite collectors to name their pictures as their imagination whispers to them. De Langeron art is the best knows for his glamorous and quality pictures from the world of fashion, celebrities, charities, models.
Art Critic / Art La Now David Alon/ former owner Gallery Bergamot Station.
Damain De Langeron is a person, a phenomenon. He is a modern day classicist. Extremely gifted in many creative areas, yet humble about this. I have-been astounded by some of the work I have seen, Time of the Old photography, his films, His painting, His interior design and his assemblies. What strikes me about all of things thesis is the main ingredient that I put into my own work, all which is care. In this way, not only is he an artist of the aforementioned disciplines goal he is an artist of life-painting, sculpting, designing and Creating situations of goodness and benefit for many.
There is pleasant chance to come closer and appreciate the artistic production of the versatile Damian De Langeron and I was particularly impressed by his ability to express himself in the painting, through ways that are always new and surprising.
I was particularly impressed by his use of colors, the way he combines brilliant colors and pale pastel colors, giving life to captivating chromatists, alluring, inviting, flirtatious voluptuously attractive.
Each one of his art creations has his own life, separated from the previous and from the following.
There’s no slack, no repetition, but a continuous reinvent itself to the eyes of the observer, and that is what captures and makes it so charming and amazing.
The art and the painting are always expressions more or less of the personality of the artist, of his way to communicate to the world the secrets of his subconscious, to give voice to the irrational, to the instincts, to the emotions. And De Langeron’s communication is always positive.
Mine will be therefore an attempt to get to understand the man Damian, starting from his art creations De Langeron, and to catch the less approachable aspects.
What amaze and capture the attention at first in his natural coherence it’s the common thread that connects all his paintings and pictures, the immediate dynamism, the instinctual aspect.
One feels the constant will to catch the attention. And the eye of the observer, to make him part of an intense versatile emotively that is not afraid to show itself in its ever changing ways.
The painting, same like dreams ( Freud ) can become a valuable expressive tool and if u look at it can be more clarifying than hundreds of psychoanalysis sessions.
He is not afraid to show it’s exuberant. Outgoing vitality but also his timeless naive side.
A mature naive side, which combines the enthusiasm of the kid to the intelligence of mature thoughts and mind.
His paintings give emotions because they express a strong capacity to live its emotions inside himself and release them in multiple ways on the outside.
In its paintings there’s lot of movement, of quick movements, the brilliant reds and the scarlet reds, that recall the burning of passions. The choice of colors shows the will to express and create harmony between opposite feelings: purity and passion, pain and serenity, sensuality and innocence.
In painting and in art as well, you see its will to come close to reality with enthusiasm and positivity, trying to catch its best aspects in an ever changing evolution.
The woman or man appears almost idealized and her/his sensuality is soft by captivating in its purest forms, her charm is never a show off, her female, his male side is a subtle seduction, just barely shown but has depth and we can see unveiled soul.
In all his creations the artist shows his emotions and spontaneous moods.
His personality is vivacious, optimistic, outgoing, pushed toward the world and people with positive spirit, open to changes, to new life, To the free expressions of soul and its desires his Vision of reality is mature but at the same time looks at the world with the curious eyes of a teenager. He simply lives his emotions to the fullest and then release them back. To the audience who absorb his emotions.
It’s multi layers deep personality, brilliant and optimist, can deal with the irrational and is not afraid to experiment and share: love n joy, as well as pain and suffering times.
And that’s what life’s about: always taking risks, live it to the fullest, feel the love the joy the excitement but also the pain the discourage the scary moments and difficulties.
And Damian De Langeron is not afraid to express his pain, he lives it deeply and give it back to us through his paintings, through their strong colors: vivacious reds intense blues brilliant yellows …
And that’s what creates the magic, the enchantment: the confidence of his feelings and the strong way he expresses and shares them with the observer.
Thanks Damian De Langeron for gifting us with a part of you. Your best part, that part that will remain forever in a timeless moment, despite the challenges that everyday life brings to us daily.
Art Critic Roberta Cavalli
De Langeron s art struck me as being if particular interest because of the notion that the interesting light, harmonically selected colors, mysterious shapes itself was the primary source of interest for the artist, and overtones of philosophy which I find running through a great deal of abstract.
.. Here the light seems as if it were a stained glass window or an illuminated object to exude its own spirit, and it was because of the very confident way in which the composition itself was contrived and its poetic sensitivity that I felt it deserved to be highlighted
– Andrew Janson
De Langeron – one of the unique artist combine art and photography. He has very new and exquisite vision of light, shape and color.
I Like the vision of artist’s depth of feelings captured thought camera and immediate dramatic-romantic tension in the mysterious photography, painting by De Langeron-richness and harmony of the colors was successfully evocative.
– Lyndon Chubbuck
De Langeron have been loyal to the subject – the light, color, shape. He work with art and photography the desired moment of light’s, color’s, shape’s reflection as well as to capture its improvisations on the any surfaces. All of his works are pure reflections of deepest coreof subject’s visions, inspiration, and emotion at the instance or feelings artist had in advance the shot or memory is taken.
– -Dennis Hopper
Its authoritative, sure strokes, showing a mastery of technique, pigment and texture, truly captured the sensitive mood of the subject, making it a work of abstract art and photography of lasting importance
De Langeron’s art struck me as human being and artist. If particular interest because of the notion that the interesting light, harmonically selected colors, mysterious shapes itself was the primary source of interest for the artist, and overtones of philosophy which I find running through a great deal of abstract.
The Sensor’s Universalism
– a new word in the fine arts. The Founder of this style is Damian De Langeron.
Sharp, freakish accents and especial sights at event, district, the nature, – everywhere Damian something finds extraordinary, mysterious, invisible to the usual person, related to own romantic nature. In his pictures were unusually bound the person and the nature, light and a shadow, pleasure and grief, an instant and eternity.
Unusually temperamental person, De Langeron by the internal nature – romantic and the gifted person. And for art – romantic traditional passion.
“Rhapsody of Feelings”
Cycle: “Astrological signs of Zodiacs”. (This Cycle concluded 12 abstract pictures of 12 sign Orient Zodiac).
(Helping us to understand ourselves and Our Devine nature).
1. “Input”. The door opens. The calmed breath smoothest a picture of a reality. She starts to slide and be strewed”. The sight for an open door “. Here it is already difficult to understand, where the reality and where waves meditation’ images begin comes to an end, “innerself” I enter into another – five-measured measurement.
2. “Step”. There is a struggle between images for submission of consciousness.
3. “The Second step”. Effort of will I stop internal dialogue.
4. “Choice”. From set of colors of other worlds I choose scale and I enter into this power vibration. “Transformation”. I allow feeling of heat and a somnolence to dictate pictures. The universal stream fills me with true feeling of galactic Love.
5. “The Prayer”.
2. “Child”. The reason opinions on a canvas of the author so correspond to reasonable perception of the world the child. For him the world still shapeless though it is filled with rather interesting maintenance of flight of the butterfly, noisy dispute of adults behind a table, a white snow of winter and green summer. Meeting the first difficulties the child quickly runs into despair, cries shouts. And as quickly forgets about the troubles.
3. “Teenager”. This expression of the teenage maximum entering fight with crisis of teenage age when just the settled dogmas of the teenage world break ruthless mechanism which the world of adults refers to. The picture the Teenager is an image of revolt and full capitulation before this world.
4. “Young man”. On a cloth the world of the compromise in soul of the young man is represented. The revolting teenager has concluded the union just growing up in persons of the young man – the adult. From here – synthesis of sensations teenage ease and colorful vision of world around, having incorporated to attempt of judgment processes occurring around and the role in them.
5. “Adult”. The world represented in this picture is a way back in the childhood. The nervous system of the adult is undermined by alarm and anxiety. Increasing aspiration to leave in illusion. Precise and fresh sensations of the young man are replaced by a fantastic heap of foggy lines of self-deception adult, becoming dumb of own feelings.
6. “A Men”.
Cycle ” The World of human feelings”.
1. “A Belief”. “Its essence – a reflection. That is – the belief is inherent in any highly organized essence. If to doubt, that the meal before you is real, will die of famine “.
2.”A Rage”. “By the way, not such and bad feeling. It frequently confuse to embitterment”.
3.”A Pleasure”. “Artful feeling. Perhaps, the inability to understand all depth of this insidiousness has ruined more people, than the First and Second world wars”.
4. “A Carelessness”. ” Pleasant, as wine, feeling. However for the adult payment for him is almost always higher and longer, than the received pleasure”.
5. “A Jealousy”. “It always from sensation of own inferiority. She in fact not only in love. In business, a policy and art too “. 6. “Thirst”. Expression not only and is not so much bent for to water, and a condition of mad desire something without a concrete sheaf with the validity.
7. “A Famine”. The main idea – famine as the ally, as the force pushing the person on actions.
8. “A Pain”. The purpose – to cause not fear before suffering, and aspiration to facilitate sufferings of other people.
9. “A Pleasure”. Not affect, and a normal condition of the healthy person.
1.“An Alarm”. I think, this my usual condition.
3.“The Weariness”. Creativity cannot satisfy. Can destroy, kill, burn out, but never will satisfy.
14. “A Passion”. This too my usual condition.
Cycle: “The Lovely Places of Artists”
1. “Hudson the river in April”. In this picture struggle of two feelings in soul of the artist is reflected. The first – pleasure from dialogue with the Nature, that behind the sad winter, that already smells the ground as a grass and is sung by birds.
And the second feeling – perception of world around counterfeit, alien, unreal, filled with falseness and insidiousness. It is possible to tell, that the author has had time to draw only April and when started to draw Hudson has doubted of his existence for all our life – the river and time as if sand flows through fingers, as well as through other material objects.
2. “The Brighton the Scourge”. Favorite street of the author. But here its his perception is not photographic. Over value of street for the author pushes it on jealousy of the spectator. And consequently the artist, having placed on a cloth some the false centers for attraction of attention, hides the feelings under the spatial numbers made for marks. And only this picture opens to only elected spectator, who already has in consciousness an image Brighton the Scourge.
” Myths of Ancient Greece “:
1. “The Aged Jason”- perishes under fragments.
2. “The Despair Midas”.
3. “The Grief Niobe”.
4. “The Dream of Argonauts”. The ship with the Greek heroes is floating to Colchis behind a gold fleece.
5. “The Orpheus plays on flute”.
6. “The Odyssey”.
7. “The Oracle foretelling”.
8. “The Prometheus” – the Gift of gods to humanity.
Cycle” Apologia of architecture “.
1.“The Sphinx”. Mysterious, as a sphinx.
2. ” The Pyramid of Giza “. All to be afraid of time, but time is afraid of pyramids
3. ” The Force”. Big forces as internal sensation and belief.
4. “The Athenian Acropolis”. At top of a rock dead Parthenon.
5. “The Caesar’s Forum in Rome”. The area decorated with temples, porticoes, arches and sculptural sculptures.
6. “The Moscow State University”.
Cycle: ” The Great accidents of the world “.
1.“The Hiroshima and Nagasaki” about nuclear explosion.
2.“These special day and night” About political revolution in Rossi.
3.“The USA. On September, 11 2001-Last shout “.
Cycle: ” The Door in other worlds ” (K.Castaneda).
… the Knowledge comes, flying as particles of a gold dust, that pollen which covers wings of butterflies … … the World – is not measurable. As well as we and each essence in this world.
1.“The Door in other worlds”.
2.“The Separate reality” .
3. “The Travel into Ikstlan”.
Cycle: “The Musical life” .
Beethoven. “Das Lied des Marmottenbuben”.
2.Schuberts. “Das Wandern ” Wilhelm Muller’s word” Das Wandern ist des Müllers Lust
3.“I.S.Baha’s N cantata 100”.
4.Mozart.” Das Veilchen”
5.Mozart. “The Requem”.
6.Schumans ” The Moonlight night” on words Ejhendorfa.
7.Schumans on Heine’s words from his cycle “Dichterliebe” (” Love of the poet“).
The Cycle of The Memory of US.
2.“The Marina Del Rey”.
3.“The San Francisco “Golden Gate Bridge”.
4.“The Santa Barbara”.
6.“The Santa Monica “Mediterranean cafe”.
7.“The City of Angel”.
8.“The Pennis- Cafe”.
9.“The Laguna Niguel”.
10.“The Santa Fe”.
11.“The Diamond Heights”.
12.“The First Love”.
13.“The Made in LA”.
14.“The Black and White”.
16.“The September 2001”.
19.“The sea of The Love”.
20.“The Broken Glasses of Heart”.
21.“The Brave Heart”.
22.“The Heart Rainbow Heart”.
23.“The Life and The Death”.
24. ” Hamptons”
3. “The Trotsky”.
4. “The Lenin”.
5. “The Mao Tse Tung”.
6. “The Stalin”.
7. ” The Indira Gandi”.
9. “The Mussolini”.
10. “The Pinochet”.
11. “The Roosevelt”.
12. “The Kim Chen Ir”.
13. “The Gorbachev”.
14. “The Yeltsin”.
15. “The Churchill”.
16. “The Kennedy”.
17. ” Nikita Khrushchev “.
18. ” The Brezhnev”.
All materials available on this site are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaty provisions. This material has been placed on this Internet site under the authority of the copyright owner for the sole purpose of viewing of the materials by users of this site. Users are not authorized to download or transmit any of these materials electronically, or to otherwise reproduce any of the materials in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including data storage and retrieval systems, recording, printing or photocopying.
© Damian De Langeron 2018